I’m Dr. Hassan, a Board-Certified Physiatrist and Independent Practice Owner. I help physiatrists start and grow their own profitable practices so they can achieve financial independence and live without limits.
When building a possible practice, it’s really important to know that good health goes a long way. It’s also important to know that good health is related to good energy. When you’re not managing your energy properly, you’re likely to experience emotions such as anger, frustration, exhaustion, and other emotions that can compromise your health.
When you know how to manage your energy and enjoy an abundance of it, your emotions will be connected, passionate, peaceful, and positive. The outlook you get when you have energy to be productive and enjoy life can make a world of difference in your present and future health.
There never seems to be enough time to get things done, so we exist by multitasking on the run. For example, you may be eating a sandwich, driving your car, and talking on the telephone all at once at any given time of the day. You may have gotten done with what you had on your list, but you’re probably exhausted at the end of the day.
Personal energy management techniques can help produce a more neutral energy and one that’s healthier for you. When you focus on the physical ways to produce energy, it serves you better than trying to get things done by using ways that leave you mentally and physically depleted.
Here are some simple ways to enjoy better health by managing your energy:
1. Get rid of energy drainers. An energy drainer might be in the form of a person or a task. Assess the people around you and distance yourself from those who leave you exhausted when you leave their presence.
2. Dance. Take a lesson from children. Move your body to some funky rhythms and re-energize your body and mind. Just a few minutes of dancing around the room will give you so much needed positive energy.
3. Learn and practice a healing art. Energy healing sessions such as tai chi and reiki, are especially great for renewing the energy levels of your mind, body, and spirit so that you feel better and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
4. Discover what makes you happy. You may not be able to do what makes you happy 24/7, but you can rejuvenate your body and mind by engaging in those activities on a regular basis. You may enjoy crafts, cooking, reading, watching or playing sports. Do what makes you happy and enjoy better health.
5. Nourish your spiritual side. Take some time out of every day to nourish your spirit by a number of ways. You can commune with nature by gardening or walking, or even just sitting in the garden listening to the sounds of nature. Take time to meditate and search through your soul until you feel rejuvenated.
Many times, we forget that keeping healthy isn’t just about diet and exercise. A positive outlook and surrounding yourself with positive energy by managing your energy wisely can do wonders for your health.
I am Dr. Hassan, Board-Certified Physiatrist and Independent Practice Owner. I help physiatrists start and grow their own independent practice so that they can achieve financial independence and live without limits. Please go to businessofrehab.com/guide to pick up the free guide to help you determine the best business entity for your new practice.
Another way to manage your energy for optimal health is to work smarter instead of harder. Find out how to do this on our blog here.
Attention, Physiatrists! Stop leaving money on the table. Sign up for the free video series: How To Build A Profitable Practice in 90 Days or Less: http://www.sixtytosuccess.com